Engagement Manager, SaaS
Engagement Manager, SaaS
Our client is a hugely successful and award winning software company, who are revolutionising how enterprises get more from their IT assets, by dramatically improving quality, value and visibility, whilst reducing costs.
Continued expansion across their EMEA region means they are now looking for several Engagement Managers, with experience of managing enterprise scale SaaS implementations and with a thorough understanding of IT accounting, budgeting and costing, to work out of their London (City) office. Along with a competitive base salary (£65-75K) this role also benefits from a 10% bonus (paid quarterly) and share options in this high-growth, pre-IPO company.
Reporting to their Regional Director, you will own and lead high-profile, high value customer engagements, working with our client’s PS team to implement their flagship SaaS solution. This position is integral to our client’s long term relationship with their enterprise customers, with your efforts directly impacting the value realised by their customer (and the ultimate success of the relationship.) You must have the passion and energy to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the maturity, confidence and experience to manage and partner with customers as well as the willingness and technical ability to roll your sleeves up and work directly with the solution.
• Own and lead multiple, simultaneous customer engagements implementing their SaaS solution.
• Develop strong customer relationships, provide both engagement and technical leadership to the customer.
• Provide business acumen for customers, understanding their business problems in order to best configure the solution.
• Gather functional and business requirements from clients and translate into a functional hosted solution design
• Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones and ensuring technical success.
• Work with the product management and development organisations to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the product suite.
• Work with Sales Account Management teams to identify areas of solution expansion.
• Proven ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work.
• Proven client relationship and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Competent with packaged application software implementation practices.
• Ability to lead client training, design and knowledge transfer sessions both remote and on-site.
• Demonstrable experience meeting with senior management and executives as the Subject Matter Expert.
• High level knowledge of enterprise IT organisational, business and technical environments.
Domain Focus (One or more):
• Specific knowledge and application of IT services and financial management including budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management and application / infrastructure support.
• Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centres, network / communications, server utilisation, virtual environments, storage and application development & maintenance.
• Technical application implementation experience especially related to knowledge and application of relational database concepts, working with large data sets and quickly detecting / resolving data-related issues, and leading iterative technical design activities.
• Over 10 years managing software implementations or SI consulting experience with 5+ yrs as a Senior Consultant or Manager.
• Degree qualified in engineering, IT or finance, or equivalent experience.
This is a truly career defining opportunity within a fast paced and well-funded / managed environment within an extremely high growth software company.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.