Engagement Manager, SaaS (IT costing)
Engagement Manager, SaaS (IT Costing), London.
£50-75K + 10% bonus (paid quarterly) and stock options
Our client is a hugely successful and award winning global software company, which is revolutionising how enterprises get more from their IT assets, by dramatically improving quality, value and visibility, whilst reducing costs. Continued rapid expansion has resulted in us recruiting several staff for their EMEA Head Office in central London.
This continued expansion means they are now looking for an Engagement Manager in London, with experience of managing enterprise scale SaaS implementations, and a thorough understanding of IT accounting, budgeting and costing. You will need to have excellent client-facing skills, and demonstrate a truly consultative approach, with the gravitas to be instantly credible at CxO level. This role would particularly suit candidates with significant software delivery project management experience.
Reporting to their Regional Director, you will own and lead high-profile, high value customer engagements, working with our client’s PS team to implement their flagship SaaS solution. This position is critical to their long term relationship with their enterprise customers, with your efforts directly impacting the value realised by their customers and the ultimate success of the relationship. You must have the passion and energy to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the maturity, confidence and experience to manage and partner with customers, as well as the willingness and technical ability to roll your sleeves up and work directly with the solution.
- Own and lead multiple, simultaneous customer engagements implementing their SaaS solution.
- Develop strong customer relationships, provide both engagement and technical leadership to the customer.
- Provide thought leadership for customers, understanding their business problems in order to best configure the solution.
- Gather functional and business requirements from clients and translate into a functional hosted solution design.
- Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones and ensuring technical success.
- Work with the product management and development organisations to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the product suite.
- Work alongside Sales to estimate and draft Statements of Work for new and existing customers.
- Work with Account Management teams to identify areas of solution expansion.
- Proven ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work.
- Exceptional client relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Commercial and business acumen to provide competitive pricing and estimates.
- Competent with packaged application software implementation practices.
- Ability to lead client training, design and knowledge transfer sessions both remote and on-site.
- Proven working knowledge and application of both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies.
- Demonstrable experience meeting with senior management and executives as the Subject Matter Expert.
- High level knowledge of enterprise IT organisational, business and technical environments.
Domain Focus (one or more required):
- Specific knowledge and application of IT services and financial management including budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management and application / infrastructure support.
- Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centres, network / communications, server utilisation, virtual environments, storage and application development & maintenance.
- Technical application implementation experience especially related to knowledge and application of relational database concepts, working with large data sets and quickly detecting / resolving data-related issues, and leading iterative technical design activities.
- Over 10 years’ experience managing software implementations, or SI consulting experience with 5+ yrs as a Senior Consultant or Manager.
- Degree qualified in engineering, IT or finance, or equivalent experience.
This is a career defining opportunity, with exceptional career development opportunities working within a fast paced, well-funded / managed and extremely high growth software company.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.