TR Ref: 13412
Location: Outskirts of Dartford
This established and highly regarded company are looking for an Electronics Engineer to test, configure, customise, verify and repair a range of electronic instrumentation, monitoring and diagnostic equipment.
You will also provide technical assistance and support to their sales team, others in their technical team and to their scientific and clinical customers across Europe, and help maintain their service and operator manuals and technical bulletins.
- At least 5yrs experience testing, fault-finding and repairing both analogue and digital electronics products, ideally to component level (although this is not mandatory)
- Able to understand relatively complex circuit diagrams
- Proficient using MS Excel, Access & Word
- Proficient writing reports
- Confident providing technical assistance and support to other employees and customers
- Comfortable representing the company at meetings and exhibitions.
- ONC or HNC qualified, or equivalent