Document Composition / Print Development Manager
Role: Document Composition / Print Development Manager
Salary: up to £50K
Our client is a global BPO provider, delivering document composition, processing, printing and mailing solutions to enterprise clients.
They are now keen to appoint a Print Development Manager, a new role to lead a team of 7 experienced Print Developers and Document Composition specialists. You will need a thorough knowledge of document composition, ideally also with an appreciation of electronic output. 70% of your time will be spent managing the team (1-2-1’s, mentoring, liaison with other depts, recruitment, appraisals etc) but you will still need sufficient technical skills and experience to be effective troubleshooting issues and getting hands-on when needed.
- In depth capability using at least one of the following: Doc1, PreS, GMC
- Management or team leading experience
- Knowledge of print output, such as AFP, PS, PDF, XML and hardware such as Xerox Nuvera’s, Oce Twins, Print enclosing consolidators etc
- Experience of Pitney Bowes’ Emtex software
- Ricoh Process Director (RPD)
This is a great opportunity to join the growing UK arm of a multi-£bn global organisation.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.