Director of Professional Services
Job Title: Director of Professional Services
TR Ref: 13285
Salary: £80-115K, plus RSU’s
We’re working with a high-growth, global SaaS company who are recruiting a Director of Professional Services to lead an impressive team of Engagement Managers in the UK who manage the implementation of an innovative IT finance solution for high-profile, enterprise clients.
This role is critical to the continued growth of our client’s EMEA operations, so we’re looking for a really smart, ambitious and experienced PS Manager who can demonstrate the following:
- 5+ yrs experience leading Professional Services teams, successfully implementing packaged application solutions against spec and deadlines, whilst achieving internal revenue targets
- Providing engagement and technical leadership to ensure the technical success of projects
- Confident and credible working in a fast-paced and technically complex environment
- A consultative manner with effective stakeholder management skills at exec level within FTSE250 companies
- Able to effectively manage PM’s to successfully deliver numerous concurrent projects, against realistic project schedules with clear and efficient comms with the client
- Experience providing thought leadership for their client’s exec sponsors, fully understanding their business issues to configure the best possible solution.
- Supporting sales teams, managing escalations, QA etc
- Thorough grasp of IT budgeting and costing, along with an appreciation of how IT functions are structured and operate in large, global organisations and of data analytics
- Commercial and business acumen
- Knowledge of: IT services and financial management (budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, application / infrastructure support); IT infrastructure domains (data centres, network / communications, server utilisation, virtual environments, storage and application development & maintenance); Relational database concepts (understanding large data sets, resolving data-related issues, leading iterative technical design activities).
This company already has revenues >£100m and are continuing to expand across EMEA at a startling rate. So, this role will only suit you if you thrive in a fast-paced environment of constant change and are eager to take on additional responsibility when the opportunity presents.
This is a career-defining opportunity, working within a fast paced, high growth software vendor.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.