Delphi Software Developer
ROLE: Software Developer (Delphi/SQL Server)
LOCATION: Southampton, Hampshire
SALARY: £25k – £35k + Benefits
This client is a global retail technology company who develop innovative retail and transaction solutions, including a growing portfolio of leading mobile phone and web apps. Further growth and expansion has given the need to recruit a Software Developer. This is a great opportunity to join a talented team, in a great company that is well funded and works on exciting development projects.
• As an integral part of the Software Development team you will be working on designing and coding software feature extensions to the existing product set as well as new software solutions.
• Product configuration to customers’ needs
• Use the defined best practice approaches to software development and database / architectural design to ensure scalable and high performance solutions are developed
Suitable candidates are likely to have the following experience:
• Min of 1-2 years experience as a Software Developer / Engineer• Development experience using Borland Delphi 5, 6 & 7 SQL
• Able to give consideration to the user experience in the GUI.• Strong technical programming / coding skills
• Previous experience of all aspects of the software development cycle including deployment and support Ideally, applicants should have a Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or a related field but candidates with relevant experience will be considered. Technology Resourcing are specialists in Software Jobs
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.