Cloud Consultant (Azure & M365)
Location: Mostly remote working but with client site visits as needed.
Must be based in London / South East / South Central / East Midlands
TR Ref: CL/13591
Visa: Sponsorship offered for those already resident in the UK
This highly regarded MS Gold Partner have a team over 200 IT professionals, designing and delivering Azure, M365 and ERP projects.
Their Managed Services and Cloud Consulting team are now looking to hire an additional client-facing Consultant. You will be implementing, testing and documenting Azure and M365 solutions, mostly for complex digital transformation projects, across a wide range of industries, working alongside an impressive team of Pre-Sales Consultants, Helpdesk and Project Management specialists.
Skills and experience needed:
- At least 2-3 years Microsoft cloud consulting experience, including advanced knowledge of both Azure and M365 for migration and/or security projects.
- Microsoft Cloud Solutions expert, including solid experience with: Azure planning and migration; Azure Virtual Desktop; Azure Networking; Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Azure scripting skills (JSON/BICEP/PowerShell)
- Experienced producing technical designs, platform test plans and associated documents.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential in order to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical customers, at all levels.
- Must be friendly with a positive outlook, efficient and professional with customers at all levels.
- A multitasker, with strong time management skills
- Commercial acumen
- Experience on identity and access management, device and app management, compliance, enterprise mobility, security and modern workplace
- Zero-trust security and deployment models.
- MS Viva
- MS Power Platform
- A good understanding of SAN environments
- SUSE Linux experience
- Experience in Citrix and/or VMWare
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding and highly regarded consulting team. Along with a competitive base salary you will receive a car allowance of £575/month, a 10% bonus (which has paid out in full for at least the last 10 yrs) and a range of other benefits. Career progression opportunities are also excellent with a strong emphasis on continued professional development.
This is primarily a home based role, but you will need to visit clients as needed, hence the car allowance, and very occasional (once a quarter) meetups in one of their offices in South East England.
This company are also quite happy sponsoring visa’s for those who already live in the UK.