MS Cloud Architect (Azure & M365)
Location: Remote working but once a month visits to London or South Coast offices.
TR Ref: TR13580
Salary: £70 – £75K base salary + £12K (car allowance and bonus) = < £87K total package.
About the Company:
A leading provider of IT solutions and managed services to clients ranging from SMEs to global PLCs. They are Microsoft Gold Partners with an internal team of over 250+ IT specialists, experienced in delivering projects from initial concept through to implementation.
This role sits within the technical consultancy team, where you will be playing a key role in driving digital transformation projects, designing, testing, implementing and documenting a range of complete infrastructure projects. You’ll get to work with a close-knit group of pre-sales consultants, helpdesk and project management staff, ensuring the smooth implementation of complete projects.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar Senior Cloud Consultant or Solutions Architect role
- The ability to work effectively with business and IT stakeholders, both internal and partners.
- Evidence of previous technical design and architectural experience.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- A well-developed communication and presentation skills.
- A background in Microsoft cloud technologies is essential. With a specialisation
in Office 365 and Azure migration projects.
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Good time management
- Multitasker with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and tenacious
- The ability to define holistic IT strategies that align with business requirements
Skills and experience needed:
- Experience working with and designing solutions across a range of technologies and specialisms.
- Experience of architecting solutions within public cloud providers such as Azure
- Awareness and understanding of serverless computing, IaaS, SaaS and PaaS
- Assuring and where applicable producing Low Level Designs – end to end architecture
solutions within the Cloud arena.
- Evangelist in Microsoft Cloud solutions, keeping up with all the latest trends and emerging technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Identity management systems (Azure AD, ADFS, MFA, SAML)
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 (Planning and migrations)
- Identity and Access management
- Device and Application Management
- Information Protection
- Compliance management
- Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Modern Workplace
- Excellent Azure planning and migration projects
- Azure Virtual Desktop implementation
- Azure Networking
- Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Azure Landing zones
- Experience writing and executing platform test plan
- Microsoft Azure scripting (JSON/BICEP/PowerShell)
- Microsoft Viva Platform
- Microsoft Powerplatform
- Good understanding of Office 365 E5 products
- A good understanding of SAN environments
- SUSE Linux Experience
- Experience in Citrix technologies
- Experience in VMWare products
- Knowledge of Microsoft Zero-trust security models and deployment.
- Knowledge cloud and Microsoft adoption framework
- Working towards a Compliance standard (ISO, Cyber Essentials, PCI-DSS)
- Microsoft Azure certifications (AZ-104, 140, 303 and 305)
- Microsoft 365 certifications (MS-500, MS-700)
Qualifications and Certifications Required:
- Minimum GCSE or equivalent Maths and English – grade C or above.
- Microsoft Role-based certifications: Azure, Identity or Mobility
- Full clean UK driving license.
Car allowance and bonus (paid in full every quarter for the last 10+ yrs) worth an additional £12K/yr
+ Healthcare, Pension, Discount scheme etc.