ASP.NET Web Services Developer
Job Title: ASP.NET Web Services Developer
Location: London (West End)
Contract Duration: 6 months +
Salary: £350 – £420 per day
This well-known and highly regarded membership organisation need a Web Services Developer to update and improve the functionality of two core platforms that have several thousand visitors / day, with back end databases containing >10m contact records in each.
Core skills needed:
- ASP.NET development skills (MVC 4/5; Webforms; Web API)
- SQL, ideally including SSIS
- Must be self-motivated and comfortable working independently (although part of an IT team)
- Comfortable speaking with internal clients to understand and capture their requirements
- An appreciation of DevOps, ideally with experience of TeamCity or Octopus for Continuous Integration
- Umbraco CMS
This is an excellent opportunity to support this world famous organisation through a period of considerable transformation, working in London’s fabulous West End, right next to 3 of the largest royal parks. These guys have a small but impressive IT team, with a culture that is refreshingly different to most city based financial companies – you will be warmly welcomed to the team and genuinely valued from day one. It’s an initial 6 month contract but with a reasonable chance of extension thereafter and also offers the opportunity to occasionally work from home, as needed.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.