2nd Line Support Engineer
Role: 2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Kingston upon Thames
Salary: 28-30k + Benefits
This organisation provide global market intelligence solutions offering a range of software and data applications and panellist services. Founded over sixty years ago, they employ more than 800 talented professionals located on 6 continents, serving 30,000 people in more than 50 countries; with operations in Europe, Asia and the Americas our client works with many of the largest and most successful market research firms and companies in the world.
They are now looking for a talented Second Line Support Engineer to provide on-site support to one of their companies. This role requires a candidate who is happy floor walking and interacting daily with an office of 100 individuals. This role is not a service desk position – and will need someone who is hands on, communicates well and enjoys a varied daily routine.
Key Skills required include;
• Strong End User Support Interaction. Issues through to resolution.
• Microsoft Accreditation (MCSA, MCITP or equivalent)
• Work on their own proactively
• Work as a team where needed
• Strong Windows 7 Support Skills Essential
• Strong Mac Hardware OS Support Skills Highly Desirable
• Active Directory Admin Troubleshooting Essential
• Windows Server VMWare Understanding Preferable
• AV Video Conferencing Support
• Windows 7 MCITP or equivalent
• Backup Exec Experience
This is a chance to join a company where you will become a key member of a team, and will experience a broad range of technology, as well as receiving support from a service desk based in Central London. Our client is currently unable to accept candidates requiring sponsorship, candidates must be eligible to work in the UK prior to employment.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.