Web Developer (C# / .Net Core)
Title: Web Developer (C#/ .Net Core)
Location: Godalming, Surrey
Salary: £35K – £50K
This highly regarded software house employs 25 and has been building bespoke, browser-based business applications (and native mobile apps) for almost 20 years. They’ve recently won a heap of new business from some truly prestigious clients, several of whom are developing solutions to address major social and ethical issues across the globe.
They’re a fun, highly collaborative bunch, with a sensible work / life balance and a joint sense of purpose to help their clients get from chaos to control, using the very best digital tools. Their uber-cool offices are in the centre of Godalming.
Their current tech stack is:
- Back-End: C# + .NET Framework/.Net Core
- .NET (Core) /C#.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Docker, AWS, Azure
- Working knowledge of GIT, CI/CD
- NodeJS or Ruby on Rails would be a bonus
- Experience of Mobile / Responsive Design / Xamarin or Ionic
- PHP (ideally with Laravel or Symfony framework)
We’re looking for Developers who are confident:
- Communicating regularly and effectively with other team members and their clients (who often join their Sprints remotely).
- Providing regular progress reports to the PM
- Interpreting designs
- Planning how to implement features
- Writing Test Cases and Test Plans and testing the code
- Producing documentation and helping manage related support issues
This company really do value their staff, which is why they enjoy such a low staff attrition, with many of their team having been with them >10yrs. In addition to a competitive base salary they also offer private healthcare (after 6 months), Perkbox, Pension, 25 days’ leave (with the ability to ‘buy’ more days) and a profit-related annual bonus.
They’re happy for you to work from home on occasions, have several social events through the year and provide unlimited access to Udemy training, along with other internal and external training (eg AWS certification) as needed.