Technical Support Analyst – Hardware & Software
Our client is a global company who develop innovative retail and transaction solutions, including a growing portfolio of leading mobile phone and web apps. Further growth and expansion has given the need to recruit a Support and . This is a great opportunity to join a talented team, in a great company that is well funded and works on exciting development project
– As an integral part of the Support team you will be providing 2nd & 3rd Line support to customers which will be a challenging and exciting mix of maintenance and phone support.
– To work with customers to identify appropriate configuration settings, document and implement them.
– Providing remote support for customer applications.
– Implementation support
– Answer / respond to all incoming calls, emails and monitoring alerts within SLA.
– Log calls accurately using call logging software (HEAT and TFS).
– Make outbound calls to customers and 3rd parties ensuring all the relevant information is passed on and logged.
– Chase open tickets for updates / feedback / information.
– Perform remote Installation, Configuration and Maintenance for Customer sites.
– Where necessary to travel to customer sites to install software on customer systems
Suitable candidates are likely to have the following skills and experience:
– Experience of hardware support including Printers, scanners, and ideally point of sale (EPOS) systems
– Application support
– Installing Operating systems
– Knowledge of imaging systems including Ghost / Acronis
– Implementation and rollout support
Technology Resourcing Ltd – Specialists in technical IT Jobs & Recruitment throughout the UKTechnology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.