Technical Support Analyst
POSITION: Technical Support Analyst
LOCATION: Home based (ideally living Merseyside / Cheshire)
SALARY: UPTO £34000 + 10% Bonus + Pension + health + On call payments
This innovative software provider has a fantastic product and are at an exciting point in their growth. You’ll be part of a passionate small team that’s supported by further resources based in Germany. Their recent customer survey gave a Net Promoter Score of 100, such is the service provided to their customers. They’re now growing again and are seeking to appoint a Technical Support Analyst to join the team.
This is a varied home-based role which requires both technical ability and the ability to self-manage. You’ll work with leading edge software and offers autonomy in an entrepreneurial environment with excellent career progression.
A key objective for the successful candidate will be to ensure customers achieve maximum possible benefit from my client’s software solutions requiring problem analysis and customer liaison skills. With training provided in their technology, the Technical Support Analyst will:
- Provide 2nd / 3rd line support calls to customers, diagnosing issues and providing resolution, using the developers where necessary.
- Be involved in system configuration, testing and go-live for new customer deployments.
- Prepare and provide system demonstrations and tests with customer data.
- Providing out of hours Emergency cover on a rota basis.
The successful candidate will work from home (North West based) with occasional travel to customer sites. There is a high degree of interaction with colleagues with regular two day meet up sessions/workshops. Product training will be provided in the UK and in Germany.
- Minimum 2 year’s working in a software support position for business applications in an external customer environment.
- Eagerness to work in a dynamically changing environment and take on new challenges.
- Must have experience working from home and maintain a suitable home working environment
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Personal qualities to quickly establish credibility, rapport and positive relationships, working independently or in a team.
- Strong problem solving, analytic skills and ability to work on/learn bespoke integration.
- Takes personal responsibility, with a flexible “can do, will do, whatever it takes” attitude – sometimes it may be necessary to work beyond standard hours to achieve this.
- Experience of CRM, field service management, schedule optimisation or mobile applications advantageous but not a requirement as training will be given.
- Hold a full valid driving licence
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proficient with SQL and relational databases.
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel.
- Understanding of SOAP / XML Web services.
- At least a working knowledge of VBA (or other VB variation).
- Ideally ability with PHP to provide support and small development assistance on local solutions.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.