Technical Account Manager
Our client is a high growth, well-funded, pre-IPO SaaS vendor, who are revolutionising how enterprises get more from their IT assets, by improving transparency and reducing costs.
Continued expansion across EMEA means they are now looking for a Technical Account Manager to be based from their central London offices. Along with a competitive base salary (£50-70K) this role also benefits from an additional 10% bonus (paid quarterly) and share options.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS ARE ONLY BEING CONSIDERED FROM CANDIDATES WITH BOTH STRONG DATA ANALYTICS SKILLS AND AN UNDERSTANDING OF ACCOUNTING / FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
You will be responsible for the implementation, on-boarding and ongoing customer management of 4-6 major corporate accounts, maintaining the direct post sales customer relationship from a delivery perspective and working closely with the Centre of Excellence to meet KPI’s and fulfil their customer’s needs.
You will act as trusted advisor to your customers, guiding them, sharing best practices and driving customer adoption and value realisation. Working closely with the sales teams and Value Managers, you will be fully aware of your customer’s environments, both business and technical, so that up sell and cross sell opportunities are recognised and acted upon.
We are looking for someone who is technically innovative with a passion for realising customer’s value and driving their success. You will be proactive, bringing real ROI for every account and will be an advocate for your customers internally, working across our Client’s departments to ensure customer satisfaction. This is a highly visible cross functional role that supports customers and their objectives while coordinating with multiple internal departments.
• Degree qualified, ideally IT, data or finance related
• 4+ yrs experience in a Business Analyst or Technical Analyst role for large business software implementations
• At least 1 year of customer account management experience.
• Managed Services experience would be preferred but applications are also welcomed from those from a consulting or professional services background.
• Extensive knowledge of enterprise IT organisational, business, and technical environments.
• ITIL or project management skills preferred.
• Excellent communication, inter-personal and relationship building skills
• Attention to Detail
• Strong to expert skills in data analysis/manipulation, working effectively with large data sets (in Excel, Access, Flat Files), quickly detecting and resolving data-related issues.
• Able to quickly comprehend complex spreadsheets/data in order to streamline the underlying processes; versed in formulaic logic (eg Excel).
• Knowledge and application of relational database concepts.
• Basic scripting skills eg HTML, SQL would be preferred.
Business Domain Focus:
• Knowledge of IT services & infrastructure domains including data centres, networks, virtual servers, storage and application development & maintenance.
• Familiar with IT financial management eg CapEx, OpEx, budgeting cost allocations and program portfolio management.
To join this entrepreneurially spirited, dynamic software company you must be willing to travel 25% of your time (UK & EMEA), plus occasional trips to the US, inc. 2 weeks for initial product training. In return for your commitment and ability you will enjoy an excellent basic salary, share options, a quarterly bonus of <10%, healthcare, critical illness cover etc along with excellent opportunities to develop your career even further as they continue to expand.
Technology Resourcing Ltd – Specialists in technical IT Jobs & Recruitment throughout the UKTechnology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.