Job Title: Systems Accountant
TR Ref: 13570
Location: West London – Hybrid Working (2 days/wk in the office; 3 days/wk from home)
Salary: Up to £70K + bonus (<20%)
Our client is a prestigious, global hospitality company, which is expanding at pace, so are now recruiting a Systems Accountant. This is a new role, within their Group HQ in London, focusing on integrating, improving and automating their financial systems, workflows, business processes, data flows and systems reporting.
- Integration of finance systems
- Own financial systems reporting
- Manage relationships with finance system partners
- Optimise financial systems use, ensuring best practices across the group
- Ensure seamless integration of data between systems
- Answer financial system queries from internal users
- A professional accounting qualification is preferred (Degree, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, ICAS or similar), although we will also consider those with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles, standards and reporting requirements
- A strong understanding of financial systems and accounting software
- Highly analytic, with advanced Excel/VBA skills and confident working with large data sets
- Proficient designing financial process workflows and automating to drive efficiencies
- Solid working knowledge of Sage X3, or similar ERPs eg SAP Business One, MS Dynamics GP, Oracle E-Business, NetSuite, Sun, Infor, Epicor
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are mandatory. We’re looking for a true team player, with a positive outlook, capable of engaging professionally with globally dispersed colleagues at all levels.
- Preference may be shown to those with previous hospitality industry experience and/or expertise with Infor PMS or Fairmas FP&A systems.
- Base salary of £60-70K + a performance bonus of <20%
- You will need to work in their West London offices 2 days/week, but can work the remaining 3 days/week from home
- 25 days paid holiday per year plus public holidays and another 2 days (for your birthday and to support a charity)
- Other benefits include Life Assurance cover, Matched Pension Contributions (<5%), an Employee Assistance Programme, Healthcare (initially subsidised, then fully funded) and discounts on a wide range of products and services.
- A relaxed, fun working environment, with the opportunity to see the world, in style! Travel is likely to be approx. 4 times/year, for about 2-5 days at a time.