Software Development Team Lead
Role: Software Development Team Lead
Salary: £55-60k + 10% Bonus + Benefits
Our client (a market leading global, data-centric business) is embarking on a major tech and business transformation to deliver a more advanced and functionally rich solution to their clients, leveraging the latest technologies.
Reporting to the Head of Development, the Development Team Lead will join an overall department of 10, with 3 developers reporting directly to them. The role will require the chosen candidate to work collaboratively with the project management and business analysis teams, to successfully and continuously deliver end-to-end software development.
- Team management and day-to-day leadership
- Enhancing the quality of software releases
- Planning and executing product releases
- Evaluating, and where necessary, revising working procedures of third-party and onshore/offshore teams, to guarantee that standard working practices are adhered to
- Actively driving the development of the team, both personally and professionally
- Working with the Head of Development to strategise and define the development function for the company’s UK presence, as part of a global community
- Introducing and promoting Agile development practices
- Ensuring build and configuration management is at the required standard
- A tech stack which includes C# AND .NET, NodeJS, and Python
- Excellent managerial skills, with experience leading a team
- Fantastic customer service skills, with the capability to compel and persuade
- Stakeholder management experience, preferably within a matrix environment, with in-depth organisational knowledge
- Azure, AWS, or any other cloud provider
- Bug tracking tools, version control tools, or automation/continuous integration tools (ie. GIT, Jenkins, or Jira)
What they can offer you
- A salary of up to £60k
- <10% bonus
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with time in service
- A range of fantastic benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive, hugely successful company, who REALLY value their staff – in fact, they’re publicly recognised as one of the best companies to work for in the UK. They’re part of a massive global group (>100K staff) who prioritise personal and technical development, and offer fantastic career development opportunities. They operate an award-winning Flexible Benefits programme, along with Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Life Assurance, Pension etc., and you also get to enjoy a v. cool Agile Working Zone, free fruit & refreshments, and on Fridays, you get a free breakfast and finish at 4pm! Did we mention the incredible staff parties?
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.