Snr Product / Implementation Consultant (Construction software)
Job title: Senior Product / Implementation Consultant (Construction Software)
TR Ref: DB/BBBH13031
Location: Home Based
Salary: Up to £50K (+bonus)
Our client supplies a suite of enterprise software (SaaS/cloud based) used by construction companies (Contractors, PM’s, Consultants, Developers etc) and infrastructure and utility owners to reduce project cost and risk whilst improving quality and delivery. They employ 150 staff from offices across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Russia and Asia-Pac, including a substantial R&D team.
Continued expansion means they are now looking for an experienced Consultant to deliver their implementation and customisation services for clients across the UK. This high profile role is home based and reports directly to the Head of Consulting.
• Experience working in the UK construction industry (directly or indirectly)
• Experienced in managing the delivery of complex software solutions, identifying and consulting on business requirements, performing requirements analysis, formulating options and recommending solutions
• Able to meet and engage effectively with clients to determine their requirements around Business Process, Document Management, Commercial / Cost Management and Reporting.
• Initiate new implementation projects and ensure project deadlines and deliverables are met according to time, budget & resource constraints
• Understand their Client’s work practices and the nature of their business, gather their requirements and agree scope of works to meet their requirements. This will include facilitating client consulting sessions at their offices or our clients and where appropriate translating any business needs not addressed by our client’s generic versions into requirements for customisation
• Develop and present agreed solutions (written and orally), inc. defining software, hardware & network requirements
• Clarify their client’s system specifications,
• Configure, test, install the applications and deliver user training
• Help their clients with change-management activities
• Prepare documentation and present progress reports to customers and internal management, including any issues that need to be escalated
• Assisting Sales and Support where appropriate eg conducting product demonstrations and presentations, and help identifying potential clients
• Ensure projects comply with our Client’s implementation methodology.
• Manage team members directly involved on your project (both on-site and off-site) and take a leadership role in growing the effectiveness of the team by knowledge transfer, mentoring and support of other team members
• Conduct audits of customer processes and procedures and suggest improvements
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company who are taking the UK construction industry and utility/infrastructure sector by storm. If you have the right core competencies, are great in front of clients and self-motivated to work from home, then this is for you. In return you will enjoy a high degree of autonomy and will receive all the product training you will need to further develop your career in this expanding global company.
Technology Resourcing Ltd – Specialists in Construction Software Jobs & Recruitment throughout the UKTechnology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.