Senior C# MVC Software Developer
ROLE: Senior Software Developer – C# / MVC
LOCATION: Camberley, Surrey
SALARY: £43K + £53K
Our client: a financial service company based in Surrey are looking for a Senior C# MVC Web Developer with ambitions to take on an element of technical leadership and management. The role will provide candidates with a lot of differing experience that will be directly related to the business needs. The role will initially involve taking ownership of the new system that has been developed externally. In order to support, develop and maintain the system in the future, developers will have to understand the code. This role will also involve an element of third line support.
In addition to being an experienced C# developer, the successful candidate needs to have the ability and desire to gain an understanding of the complete technology stack.
As a senior team member, they will also be expected to undertake an element of technical leadership and management, as well as taking ownership of ongoing support issues that require developer involvement.
• 4 to 5 years’ experience in C# Web development.
• Min 2 years’ current experience MVC development (MVC 3 or higher).
• Database skills including stored procedures in MySQL, SQL Server or Oracle.
• A desire to learn and loves developing quality software and writing good code.
• In-depth knowledge of web standards and industry trends.
• The ability to translate user stories into solid design and understand design patterns.
• A desire to progress into technical management and leadership.
Desirable – NON ESSENTIAL
• Experience and good depth of knowledge of the Entity Framework and Code First.
• Worked within an Agile TDD environment.
• Experience creating automated tests using NUnit and Selenium Web Driver.
• Skill and experience of MySQL.
• Domain knowledge and experience of Financial Systems and PCI compliance.
• Experience developing WCF Services.
• Knowledge of GIT, Dapper and Knockout.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.