Senior Account Mgr (Construction & BIM software sales)
Job title: Senior Account / Business Development Manager (Construction Software)
TR Ref: DB/BBBH13103
Location: Surrey, East Midlands and home based
Salary: Realistic £100K OTE (£40-50K base + commission, bonus and car allowance)
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding SaaS vendor supplying BIM and construction software to commercial developers and asset owners, to reduce their project cost and risk whilst improving quality and delivery.
They are now launching new Facilities Management (FM) and Asset IM (AIM) applications, which enable Asset Owners / Operators, their representative teams and Commercial Developers to maximise the benefits that BIM and the associated data offers.
This is why we are now keen to speak with individuals who can lead their UK business development activities in the asset owner/operator and commercial development sectors, whilst also developing existing strategic customer relationships, working with the marketing team and managing / mentoring junior sales staff as the team grows.
• 5+ yrs experience selling technology solutions into the construction sector
• An excellent understanding of the UK construction and development sector, specifically the challenges that Asset Owner/Operators and Commercial Developers face during both the construction and operational phases of their assets.
• An appreciation of BIM and the influence this is having across the sector.
• You must be proactive and confident, with the gravitas to become a trusted advisor to their clients.
• An understanding of the Asset and Infrastructure lifecycle and the role that Project Information Management, Asset Information Management and Facilities Management play.
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills
• Excellent IT skills
• A target driven, self-starter with a consultative sales development style, able to deliver against an annual target of £500K – £800K
Key duties will include:
• Help to create, implement and lead the business strategy, targeting asset owner/operators and commercial developers
• Demonstrate our client’s range of applications to prospects and existing customers, effectively communicating their value propositions
• Develop domain expertise for the Asset Owner/operator and Commercial Development sectors
• Lead responses to Request for Proposals
• Work with marketing to generate a flow of new ‘warm’ leads and attend industry events
• Targeted canvassing
• Maintain accurate Salesforce forecasts
• Develop and nurture partner relationships
• Identify cross-selling opportunities
• Work with the PS and Development teams to identify new products and services
They have offices across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Russia and Asia-Pac, including a substantial R&D team, but you will be focusing on the whole of the UK. You will receive all the product training you will need to exceed your targets and develop your career in this expanding global company. They have a team-orientated working environment, genuinely value individuality and creativity and reward their high achievers accordingly.
Technology Resourcing Ltd – Specialists in Construction Software Jobs & Recruitment throughout the UK
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.