Location: Remote Working (although preference shown to those able to occasionally visit their Head Office in Bucks)
This well-established, global B2B software company is expanding, at pace, so are now recruiting another 2 x Scrum Masters to facilitate and coach their cross-functional software development teams, improving culture, ways of working and collaboration.
We’re looking for individuals who demonstrate strong behaviours for effective servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, empowerment, conflict resolution, continuous improvement and increasing transparency.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Scrum Master
- Professionally certified Scrum Master (PSM, CSM or similar)
- Experience working within a software company, or with Software Engineers
- Previous experience in a software engineering role eg Developer, QA, Tester etc, or having written code at some point in the past
- Thorough knowledge of the processes and patterns used in software development
- An understanding of the related software architecture.
- Familiar with various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (eg various Burndown charts, Retrospective formats, handling bugs etc).
- Proficient in Agile estimation and planning practices.
This fast-growth, PE-backed SaaS company has a progressive and highly supportive leadership team who genuinely put their staff at the centre of everything they do, including remote working.
In addition to a competitive base salary, you will also benefit from an annual bonus (10%), Private Health Insurance, discounted gym membership, life assurance and a range of other benefits including being able to buy additional holiday (25->30 days/yr) and finishing early on Friday’s during the summer.