Retail Consultant – Technology
ROLE: Retail Consultant – Technology
SALARY: £60K – £70K + Benefits
This is an immensely exciting opportunity for a Retail Consultant to join an organisation that provide cutting edge technology solutions to some of the largest and most prestigious retail brands in the World.
As a Retail Consultant, you will work with these clients to understand their current work / operational Practices and use your knowledge and expertise of the retail business and knowledge of the customer transactional process, to help improve these through the implementation of innovative retail technology solutions. In parallel with this, you’ll be working with the internal design and product teams to effectively communicate the customers’ requirements and ensure the built solution meets and exceeds customer expectations.
– Understand client requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
– Pro-actively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
– Utilise your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition
– Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
– Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
– Perform product demonstrations at trade shows, Online seminars, and other events
– Provide support to RFI / RFP responses
The successful candidate is likely to have the following attributes, skills and experience.
– Strong retail background. Ideally exposure to one or more of customer engagement / loyalty, retail supply chain, eCommerce and POS. Both operationally and strategically.
– Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
– Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
Technology Resourcing Ltd – Specialists in technical IT Jobs & Recruitment throughout the UK
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.