Project Manager – Order to Cash
Our client is a global Business Process Outsource provider which delivers document management / processing and ‘Order to Cash’ solutions to large (mostly Fortune 500) clients, especially those in the finance, utilities and telecoms sectors.
Increasing global sales means that their UK based Professional Services team are now hiring an additional Project Manager. This roles is home based (ideally from South or Central England), so they need someone who is flexible and self-sufficient.
We are looking for a Project Manager experienced in ‘Order to Cash’ (e-billing) workflow technology.
Core Project Management duties will include:
• Creating and executing project plans and scoping / managing revisions, to meet changing requirements
• Identifying resource needs and assigning responsibilities
• Minimising risk against our client’s ISO27001 risk policy
• Ensuring project documents are complete, current and conform to standards
• Managing, tracking and reporting on each project engagement against defined budget
• Facilitating regular meetings with project team and clients, and reporting progress to superiors
• Delivering engaging, informative, well-organised presentations to clients (internal and external)
In addition to your core PM duties you will also be required to turn your hand to other associated duties needed to successfully deliver our client’s solutions on time and to budget and spec. This will include providing process / business analysis, requirements capture, writing specs, test management and supporting colleagues in providing consultancy, bid and pre-sales support.
Skills and experience required:
• Proficient Document Author capabilities in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project and Visio
• Must be an effective communicator, able to interact with clients directly in all environments eg meetings, presentations, workshops, issue management and escalation
• Must possess a current UK full driving license and declare any current and/or pending driving penalties
• Able to effectively work to a defined structured project management method. Preference may be shown to those already holding PRINCE2 qualification (Foundation or Practitioner level) or ITIL certification, although training will be provided if not.
Specific knowledge / experience required:
• A good general understanding in the areas of Printed document presentation, including Data Formats such as PCL, PDF, XML, PostScript, CSV etc.
• General understanding of Accounts Payable / Receivable processes such as Invoicing / Credits, POD and Remittance / Statements.
• Delivery of electronic documents (invoices, POD’s, Statements, Credits) via a hosted system
• Preference is likely to be shown to those candidates with an existing knowledge of email inbound and outbound processes such as the use of OCR, OMR, Security Numbering and Merging.
This is a great opportunity to join an established, global business that are enjoying substantial UK growth, both organically and through acquisition. Candidates with the right core competencies and attitude can expect a package of up to £50K (< £45K basic +£5K bonus, based on balanced scorecard results), a high degree of autonomy and great career development.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.