Project Manager – document processing (home based)
Job Title: Project Manager – document processing
Salary: Up to £55K + £5K bonus
Location: Home Based, working across the south of England
Our client is a global Business Process Outsource provider, delivering document composition, processing, printing, mailing and management solutions to enterprise clients.
Increasing sales means that their UK based PS team are now hiring an additional Project Manager to manage delivery of their numerous tech solutions. This role is home based (ideally from South or Central England), so they need someone who is flexible, self-sufficient and conscientious, with superb organisational skills.
Duties will include:
- Creation and delivery of project plans to time, budget, scope and quality, along with the requisite change control
- Engage with key stakeholders to record resource needs and allocate responsibility
- Manage operational aspects of project implementation, including managing team and client meetings
- Manage project risk in line with ISO27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR and other company standards
- Manage, track and report against budget and implementation progress
- Resolve and escalate issues
- Deliver project updates to relevant team members and exec stakeholders
- A good general understanding of the digital mailrooms, print production, document input and output, e-transactions, document composition and mail-out processes. Knowledge of scanning, OCR, OMR, ICR, auto classification and enhanced rules capture
- Proven track record successfully delivering mail / print implementation projects, specifically the transformation from physical to electronic
- Experience leading a remote workforce
- Excellent software skills inc MS Office, Project and VISIO
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience of structured validation and testing processes
- Must have a full, valid UK full driving license with the flexibility to travel across the South of England, with occasional international travel
- The following skills are desirable, but not mandatory:
- Prince2 Foundation or Practitioner
- Documenting and analysing business processes and workflow
- Previous BPO experience
This really is a great opportunity to join the growing UK arm of a multi-£bn global company. The role is home based and in addition to the base salary there is an annual bonus worth an additional £5K.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.