Project Manager – document processing (contract, home based)
We’re looking for an accomplished, results-driven Project / Programme Manager to oversee the setup of a large new document processing and print facility for our multi-£bn client. Successful applicants will need demonstrable experience delivering complex print or document output projects, consisting of multiple work streams.
Duties will include:
- Manage multiple, concurrent workstreams through tasks and product descriptions
- Create and execute project plans to time, budget, scope and quality
- Work with key stakeholders to identify resource requirements and allocate responsibility
- Manage all day-to-day operational aspects of project implementation, including control change
- Minimise and actively manage risks against ISO27001, GDPR, PCI-DSS etc
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and conform to standards
- Manage, track and report on implementation progress and budget
- Manage team and client meetings and effectively communicate status reports to senior stakeholders, right up to the UK CEO
- Resolve and/or escalate issues
- Has led projects with multiple work streams, including managing supplies and third parties
- Experienced leading virtual, remote teams, working to a structured PM methodology and testing and sign-off.
- Able to provide resource and time estimates to define the project budget
- A successful track-record delivering projects that include the implementation of both Document Input and Output digital transformations, with a general understanding of:
- Scanning / Imaging, OCR, ICR, OMR, enhanced rules capture, Auto-Classification and application and physical records management
- Web based systems, HTML, E-Communications and E-Transactions
- Knowledge of the life cycle of transactional documents
- Knowledge of Document Composition, Print Production and Mail Out Process
- Ideally also with experience of document composition applications (GMC, RPD, Emtex etc) although this is not mandatory
- Document Author capabilities across the MS suite, including Project & VISIO
- Confident creating and delivering presentations and an effective communicator in meetings, presentations, workshops, issue management and escalation.
- Must have a full UK driving license and be flexible to travel across the South East and South of England
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.