Office Administrator & Recruitment Support
Role: Office Administrator & Recruitment Support
TR Ref: TWDB/13085
Location: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey
Technology Resourcing is a privately owned, tech recruitment company based from the Surrey Technology Centre in Guildford. We recruit IT and other engineering / tech professionals for both contract / consultancy assignments and for permanent staff appointments across the UK and overseas. We are now looking for an Office Administrator who is IT literate, social media savvy, with a great telephone manner and excellent writing skills.
Supporting our small consultancy team, duties will include:
- Manage all office admin, including:
- Handling inbound calls.
- Contract administration, including producing templated online contracts, chasing relevant certification, administering background checks, managing contract renewals etc.
- Admin and housekeeping of our Bullhorn recruitment database
- Occasional basic admin of the content on our WordPress website.
- General office management eg managing stationary supplies, petty cash, tea & coffee etc
- Optimise / improve business processes wherever possible
- When necessary, chasing and uploading weekly contractor timesheets.
- Social Media Content and Marketing support
- Continue to build the Technology Resourcing brand on social media platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn (and to a lesser degree Google+ and Facebook).
- Writing and editing informative blog entries.
- Assisting with the general organisation & marketing material for annual conferences and exhibitions that we sponsor
- Co-ordinate and assist with the production and mailing of e-marketing campaigns.
- Help to identify candidates for our client’s vacancies
- Search internal and online CV databases and networks, including LinkedIn, for candidates with skills that match our client’s needs
- Place and refresh advertising copy on selected web sites
- Helping with the first-line screening of candidate applications and, working with an experienced Tech Recruiter, phone shortlisted candidates to pre-screen their suitability and interest in our vacancy
- PA duties to the MD
- Other ad-hoc tasks & projects as required from a small, busy company, including liaising with our software suppliers, IT support companies, landlord etc.
This role would suit an intelligent and well organised administrator who is highly literate, IT competent, with a flair for marketing / social media and who is articulate and enjoys speaking with people on the phone. You’re likely to be a keen user of social media, with the ability and initiative to drive our online presence, with a keen eye for detail and excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.