Microsoft 365 Solutions specialist
TR Ref: DB/13552
Location: Home-based (but need to live in SE England)
This global software company grew by 25% last year and they aren’t looking at slowing up any time soon! To enable further growth and efficiencies they’re now improving the way their globally dispersed workforce (1,200) communicate with each other and their clients, hence them hiring a Microsoft 365 Subject Matter Expert to support both project delivery and ongoing operations. We’re looking for someone with considerable expertise in MS Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Azure, Intune to help design, plan, migrate, optimise and support M365 to drive adoption and thus efficiencies across their group.
Reporting directly to the CTO your key duties will include:
- Design modern Microsoft 365 workplace solutions, along with the requisite migrations into M365 and between cloud platforms
- Analyse and translate business and technical requirements, to develop enterprise solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms
- Work with key stakeholders to innovate, solve problems, embrace new technologies and provide effective solutions that improves operations
- Admin, implementation and maintenance of Microsoft 365 cloud services and platforms, both existing and new.
- Resolve 3rd level tech support issues, either directly or with support venders or other IT teams
- Help define and deliver cloud and data security strategies
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Perform proactive maintenance activities and document solutions
- Change Management, project issues and risk, milestone tracking etc.
Skills and experience required:
- 7+ yrs experience in a multi-platform IT environment (ideally including experience across several different MS365 environments)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft technologies, architecture, solutions and platforms, with an expert understanding of cloud computing technologies, specifically Microsoft Cloud Services
- Excellent knowledge of Identity management systems (Azure AD, ADFS, MFA, SAML), Office 365 (Planning and migrations), automation/scripting skills and Azure infrastructure deployments
- Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related subject, plus relevant MS certifications
- A forward-thinking, inspirational technologist, with the enthusiasm to deliver high-quality IT services, for a premium user experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interpret and communicate complex, concurrent issues at a strategic level, to demanding timescales
- A natural problem solver, analytical, inquisitive with a desire to keep up with emerging technologies
Along with a competitive base salary, this PE-owned software company offer an annual bonus, spot bonuses and share options, along with an excellent benefits package including private healthcare and truly flexible working.
You will be joining a highly collaborative environment, where your voice will always be heard and your opinions valued, within a culture that encourages career growth, with mentorship, learning and development opportunities.
Finally, this is a predominantly remote working role, but with occasional visits (2-4 times/month) needed to their offices on the Surrey/W Sussex border.