HR Systems Manager / HRIS Project Manager
Our client is a top-end hospitality company, with unbelievably prestigious sites in some of the most exotic locations on the planet, which you will need to visit – I know, tough gig, eh? [Please only read on if you’re happy working abroad for 2-3 weeks / quarter]
They’re implementing a new, bespoke HR system for each location so are now looking for someone with an HR and tech background to project manage this. They’ve already implemented the core new system in 2 countries, with another 5 to complete. You will be managing the individual configuration, build, implementation, testing, development and on-going support and maintenance as they continue the deployment across all locations to support c.800 staff.
- Experience implementing HR systems
- At least 4 years HR experience, ideally including a broad understanding across all HR operations, including payroll.
- Project and change management experience
- Experience designing tailored HRIS configuration
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing
- Management of 3rd party providers
- Experience creating and delivering training
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience of the hospitality or leisure industry preferred, but not mandatory
Behaviours & Skills
- Strong project management and organisation skills, including planning and prioritisation of activities and time management (your own and others)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – empathetic, people-focused and always approachable, able to quickly build effective relationships and influence / effect change at all levels
- A positive ’can-do’ attitude
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, with an eye for detail.
- Resilient, dealing confidently and effectively with all sorts of challenges
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Project managing the various HR system implementations, inc the design and custom configuration of the system at each location, along with managing subsequent upgrades.
- You will be the SME and main ambassador for the new HR system, acting as Super User and will be the central point of escalation
- Managing UAT – configuring and testing the system for each implementation.
- Ensure clear employee comms for each implementation
- Ensure data integrity and initiate/oversee data auditing and cleansing. Also ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements (Data Protection Act, GDPR etc)
- Working with the Group IT Director to forecast budgets.
- Lead HRIS meetings with the HR and L&D teams.
- Develop and improve the HRIS training material, overseeing the delivery of training to all users
- Advise and support the teams, monitoring tickets raised and the resulting actions, along with creating the requisite reports
What’s on offer?:
- Fixed term, employed contract for 18 months
- Base salary of £50 -55K + a performance bonus of <20%
- You will need to work in their West London offices 2 days/week, but can work the remaining 3 days/week from home
- 25 days paid holiday per year plus public holidays and another 2 days (for your birthday and to support a charity of your choice)
- Other benefits include access to an Employee Assistance Programme, Life Assurance cover, Company Pension, Discounts on a wide range of products and services.
- A relaxed, fun working environment, with the opportunity to travel the world, in style! This will be one job you will not forget.