Global HR Director
Job Title: HR Director
Location: Central London
Salary: £90,000 – £110,000 + 10% performance bonus + benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Global HR Director with a strong e-commerce or software (SaaS) Vendor background to join our client. They are currently used by over 75 of the top 100 UK online retailers and more than 500 international retailers. The successful candidate will be primarily focusing on continuing to drive the total talent management strategy through our client’s global employee base, currently numbering just over 300 people, spread across the United States, Europe & the United Kingdom.
Our client has enjoyed >50% year-on-year organic growth over the past 6 years with VC funding enabling extra acquisitions in Europe and North America and more planned. Due to this, the role requires someone who is not afraid to get ‘stuck-in’ to ensure early maturity and organisational evolution occurs to drive toward process, people and technology optimisation within the talent management capability.
Reporting directly to the COO and CFO, you will oversee global expansion efforts in addressing hiring requirements, effective on-boarding, induction and training activities, and performance management thereafter. This will include proactively engaging in new company acquisition activities to ensure full integration into the company’s employee base and structure, as well as supporting any due diligence efforts leading up to a potential acquisition. This business critical role will operate with regional staff reporting into it (currently two HR Managers, regionally located in London and Poland).
This role will require someone who has experience in transforming an organisation from a basic level of HR maintenance to a high-functioning talent management oriented organisation with the following areas of maturity focus:
• Performance management and transparent objective setting – building the cascade from strategic organisational commitments down through team and individual objectives on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Addressing process improvement in People, Process and Technology across the organisation – as they are introducing becoming an ISO 27001 certified environment.
• Ensuring that there are core competencies associated with every role in the organisation – linked to required and desired training (classroom, eLearning, online instructor-led and internal training) in the areas of personal effectiveness, professional skills and technical capability.
• Effective management of an annual review process that tracks to individual behaviours to the key organisational competencies.
Other key areas of focus will be implementing current and effective HR strategies and policies that include, but are not limited to:-
– Recruitment and employer brand development
– On-boarding & induction training
– Training & development
– Promotion & succession planning
– Salary, reward, pension and benefits management
– Employee recognition schemes
– Acquisition integration
This truly is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic organisation at an exciting phase of global growth.
Technology Resourcing are specialists in IT jobs
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.