Enterprise Architecture tool specialist
TR Ref: CL/13592
Location: Munich, Germany
Hybrid work: 3+ days a week in the office
Salary: Negotiable + 10% bonus
Employment Type: Permanent
This multi-€bn E-commerce company has 10 European offices and sends >100K packages every day to customers in 30 countries. They are now preparing themselves for significant accelerated growth, by restructuring the various engineering teams and transforming the tools and platforms used to enable rapid scaling over the next 5 yrs.
This role will be responsible for the customisation, configuration and operation of their Ardoq enterprise architecture management tool. This will require a deep understanding of Ardoq, although previous experience of Ardoq is not necessary, as transition should be straight forward from any other, comparable EAM tool such as LeanIX, Abacus, Avolution, HOPEX, Bizzdesign, OrbusInfinity, Sparx Systems, SAMU, BlueDolphin, ValueBlue, Erin Evolve, Capsifi, Jalapeno, Alfabet, PlanView Portfolios, ADOIT, Unicom System Architect Dragon1, QPR, Bee360, ServiceNow Application Portfolio, UPM-X, Qualiware etc.
We’re looking for someone with a hands-on approach to problem-solving, able to translate stakeholder requests into actionable improvements in Ardoq. You will also be helping in the implementation and ongoing operation/optimisation.
- You will be the primary point of contact for all Ardoq related matters.
- You will need to have, or develop, an in-depth understanding and expertise in Ardoq, to configure, customize and optimize its usage and performance.
- Train and guide the Architect community how to most effectively utilize Ardoq.
- Proactively identify and resolve any Ardoq related issues.
- Periodically review the system to identify possible improvements and efficiencies.
- Maintain regular coms with the Enterprise and Domain Architects, and other stakeholders, to gather feedback, make improvements and ensure the platform aligns with the overarching IT and business strategy.
- Stay informed about the latest updates and features of Ardoq, integrating the most beneficial.
- Expertise in implementing/configuring/optimising an EA management tool.
- Solid understanding of enterprise architecture principles and best practices.
- Technical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar, or equivalent work experience.
- Any Enterprise Architecture certification would be preferred but is not mandatory.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a well-funded, highly-regarded and rapidly scaling organisation. Their ambitious plans include doubling their headcount over the next two years in order to quadruple turnover over the next five years, so it will certainly be an exciting few years ahead which will be equally challenging and rewarding.