Customer Success Manager (SaaS+Finance)
Our client is a hugely successful and award winning software company, which is revolutionising how enterprises get more from their IT assets, by dramatically improving quality, value and visibility, whilst reducing costs.
Continued expansion across their EMEA region means they are now looking for a Customer Success Manager. This is an opportunity to join the front lines of the emerging discipline of Customer Success, within one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies. In conjunction with stellar technology and process, the Customer Success Manager will drive long term success and adoption as the trusted advisor to the Customer. These CSMs are the critical liaisons by which inbound and outbound activities will occur between the client and the customer.
– Increase adoption in your accounts through the use of the Standard Success Program
– Interact with all levels of leadership within your customer portfolio ranging from analysts to C-Level executives
– Preserve high renewal rates and partner with Account Management to upsell new services
– Develop a proficiency in the product capabilities and the service offerings available to the customer
– Master the tenets of the Success Program, which ultimately drive adoption of the software
– Contribute towards defining and refining the initiatives, methodologies, playbooks and programs within Customer Success
– Mentor the customer and current employees on various subject matters related to the role
– Experience building trust and developing client relationships, while being remote
– Proven record of protecting renewals through operational excellence, driving adoption and influencing the customer
– History of improving processes, methodologies, programs or frameworks that improved team performance
– Excellent at managing a high volume of customers and their respective priorities
– Ability to memorise product and service offerings and can spontaneously discuss benefits and trade-offs
– Ability to maintain a positive attitude in escalated circumstances
– Ability to insightfully anticipate customer needs, and proactively offer assistance
– Self-starter and able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance
– Knowledge of IT domains such as basics of Storage, Servers, Cloud, Application Mgmt
– Knowledge of Finance principles such as Depreciation, Accruals, OpEx and CapEx, Variance
– Experience with SaaS applications
– Experience with the Software Delivery Life-cycle or implementation of applications
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.