Claims Consultant (Senior & Managing)
ROLE: Claims Consultant (Senior & Managing)
LOCATION: South West London / Surrey
SALARY: £60K – £85K + benefits
This forward-thinking Consulting organisation is a specialist in claims, disputes and recovering troubled Construction, Engineering, Utility and Infrastructure projects. They’re now seeking to appoint a Senior Consultant and Managing Consultant to support the continued growth of this unique business which is renowned for employing the brightest and smartest minds in the industry.
Our client delivers services throughout the project lifecycle to Contractors engaged on mega-projects of significant value from initial set up to delivery and recovery. As a Consultant, you’ll be involved in providing Strategic Project Management advice, Risk or Planning expertise or supporting their claim management process and assisting with dispute resolutions. The role is varied and challenging and you’ll be working with a team of passionate, talented individuals on large, complex international projects. The role is based in their office but with occasional international travel.
Mandatory Skills / Experience:
It’s expected that your previous experience would include:
- International Construction and Engineering projects, ideally including Oil and Gas / Power Generation projects
- Solid knowledge and experience of claims, dispute resolution, litigation, delay analysis
- Working for a major Contractor or Consulting Business with exposure to large, international Projects
The above experience is essential but equally important are the following key attributes which separate this company from many of their competitors.
- You’re self-motivated and happy to work on your own initiative but recognise when you need the support and collaboration of your peers and the leadership team.
- You enjoy the challenge and variety that’s inherent in large scale International projects
- You ‘get’ your clients. You’re able to empathise with them and you understand their challenges and are able to deliver real-world practical solutions and advice and having invested in your clients, you’re happy to go the extra mile to ensure success.
- Educated to degree level in Construction, Engineering or Law.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Drive, passion, enthusiasm and the desire to learn are also key.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.