Our prestigious and well respected client is undertaking a UK-wide Business Transformation Programme, resulting in an exciting new role for a Business Analyst with experience in both financial and business process modelling, to support the programme and provide ongoing expertise thereafter.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that: new / modified products and services are properly scoped; business requirements are unambiguously defined (at both business case stage and product/service design stage); system requirements are defined in sufficient detail that development, procurement and system integration teams can do their work with minimal changes. This will include eliciting and drafting business requirements, systems requirements spec’s and testing schedules for systems.
Required Skills and Experience:
– 5 yrs Business Analysis experience, eliciting business requirements and modelling both financial and operational processes and outcomes inc. business rules, processes and systems
– Sufficient understanding of accounting principles (amortisation, fixed/variable costs, CapEx/OpEx, understanding P&L accounts etc) to enable you to produce advanced Excel models to accurately forecast To-Be outcomes, for Business Case justification.
– Experienced producing functional and non-functional requirement statements
– Experience of process optimisation
– Knowledge of financial and operational modelling tools and techniques, along with advanced Excel (eg scenario planning) and Visio.
– Working knowledge of IT systems, technologies and development environments
– Strong commercial acumen and understanding of business operations
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– A diploma or degree in business, finance, maths, science or engineering
Working within a team of systems and process specialists you will be producing both financial and operational business models, along with contributing to business case, tender and requirements documents and to infrastructure design, enabling accurate decision making and maximising RoI.
This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious, well known organisation as they embark on an exciting but challenging period of business transformation. This role is based from Aylesbury but will require occasional travel to suppliers and to London.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.