Business Analyst / Process Integration Manager (SaaS Vendor)
This award winning software company has enjoyed >50% year-on-year organic growth over the past 6 yrs, with recent VC funded acquisitions in Europe and North America, with more planned. They process more than a million transactions globally every day in a rapidly growing sector and are set for accelerated growth over the coming months and years.
Reporting to the COO you will identify, analyse, standardise and optimise core business processes and workflows, enabling our client to align their acquired businesses and build a more logical and efficient set of workflows across their global business. This role is key to optimising pre-existing and planned acquisitions and will be pivotal in driving organisational effectiveness and on-boarding of acquired businesses to support their expansion through Europe, the Americas & Asia.
You will be responsible for mapping, documenting, analysing and optimising our client’s internal workflows and ensuring that all operational process elements are well known, communicated and integrated.
• Drive the integration program across all departments, establishing baseline processes & procedures
• Coordinate resources, capture planning requirements, highlight issues and recommend resolutions, escalating where needed and providing regular reports to senior management
• Create a roadmap to successful process migration and maturation
• Conduct individual and team interviews, analyse documents and draw out requirements using workshops, surveys, visiting sites, developing business processes using task-flow and work-flow analysis
• Collect, evaluate and compress data from multiple sources, differentiating between actual and required User needs
• Transform internal, partner and customer requirements into operational application, providing competitive advantage whilst ensuring commercial viability
• Facilitate workshops with SME’s, document process and work flows and develop clear, detailed process maps and business requirements
• Identify issues and risks
MANDATORY CORE COMPETENCIES:
• Significant experience as a Business Analyst (or similar) in a fast-paced software services company, working across all core business functions
• Strong process mapping and BPR skills
• Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
• Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
• Able to gather information, interpret and deliver key data trends and reports
• Engaging interpersonal approach, able to communicate effectively with cross-functional and globally disparate teams. Able to influence effectively at team & individual level with both non-technical and technical teams.
• Knowledge of quality standards and industry best practice, ITIL Prince2, Agile work flow
• Analytical & lateral thinking. Familiar with best practice organisational design and behaviour
• Strong MS Office & Visio skills
• Project delivery skills to plan & execute multiple concurrent projects, from start to finish, in a matrix, global environment
• Able to travel when required, up to 20%
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent exp.
• Preference may be shown to those with: a Master’s degree; Relevant certification (PMP, CBAP, CCBA etc); Knowledge of industry best practice and measures related to quality of service
• Successfully capture and analyse global company integration issues, patterns and trends, converting data into coherent, actionable plans to systemically improve service
• Improve speed and quality of company acquisitions
• Provide regular tracking and reporting showing baseline state, process documentation, process improvement and suggested changes supported by empirical data
This really is an exciting opportunity, as you will joining a successful, well-funded and highly acquisitive business, operating in a high-growth sector that is evolving at pace. Their work environment is vibrant and highly innovative, encouraging creative solutions from all.
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.