Business Analyst (HR Systems)
Job Title: Business Analyst (HR Systems)
TR Ref: 13136
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £50K + benefits
Our client operates a global HRIS, which supports 13 different operating businesses, employing 30,000 staff across 80 countries. They are constantly looking at ways to further improve the operation of the existing HRIS and to add new and improved functionality as required by their client’s changing needs. As part of their 3 year HR Systems strategy they now have a new vacancy for an experienced Business Analyst / Functional Analyst to work from their central London office.
We are looking for an analytical and results driven BA with a thorough working knowledge of HR processes and workflows. You must be able to engage effectively with HR stakeholders of all levels, in a truly global environment, interviewing them to accurately capture their requirements, documenting as-is and to-be states (using Visio) and then defining the resulting system specifications.
You will also act as the interface between their internal Developers and Support teams, the HRIS software vendor and their global HR stakeholders. You should be comfortable working in an Agile environment and be competent co-ordinating and managing software testing and quality.
You will be joining a global HRIS team of 12, whose forthcoming initiatives include:
• Developing standardised functionality for their Reward module which they are working to deliver to all OpCo’s in 2016
• Reviewing their recent deployment of a global Performance Management module, understanding fully what the HR community and the business required, how it is being used in practice and how the processes could be improved.
• Liaising with Global HR Shared Services to review and enhance Employee and Manager self-service functionality
• Various Analytics and MI Reporting projects
• Helping define and develop their Talent Acquisition solution
• A thorough working knowledge of HR processes
• Demonstrable experience as a Business, Functional or Systems Analyst, ideally in a global environment
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• A logical and analytical approach to problem solving
• Well organised
Technology Resourcing are specialists in IT jobs
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.