Application Support Analyst
Role: Application Support Analyst
Salary: £25,000 + £5,400 (Car Allowance) + Bonus + BUPA + Life Cover
Location: Surrey or Nottingham
Our client, a leading enterprise software provider, has a fantastic new opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to join their ranks.
Designed for use within the construction industry, this company supplies SaaS/cloud based software to their client companies (used by Contractors, Project Managers, Consultants, Developers etc) and infrastructure and utility owners – reducing project cost and risk, whilst improving quality and delivery.
This role reports directly to the Consulting & Support Manager, based within the Professional Services division of the company. This is an exciting, hands-on role, where the chosen candidate will be fundamentally responsible for the delivery of implementation and customisation services for the organisation’s clients.
KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
• Provide implementation services to clients around the strategic utilisation of the software products
• Ensure product deadlines and deliverables are met, according to time and budget constraints
• Efficiently deal with relevant administrative tasks
• Achieve revenue goals
• Complete implementation project tasks on time, to company standards (and to the satisfaction of the customers)
• Facilitate client consulting sessions, at either the client site or company offices
• Train new and existing clients on how to properly use the software products
• Translate clients’ business needs (which aren’t already addressed by the generic software) into requirements for customisation
• Gather new and existing clients’ business needs, system and/or software requirements, and recommend solutions to meet requirements
• Conduct testing with customers and 3rd party service providers, to ensure application and system processing is functioning properly for live cut-over
• Provide feedback to Product Development teams (in order to enhance software capabilities based on client feedback, as well as legislation and industry changes)
• Proactively offer and sell the company’s services, to ensure that the client uses the software effectively
• Conduct audits of customer processes and procedures, and suggest improvements
• Provide timely communications to the Consulting & Support Manager on progress, and any issues that need to be escalated
• Demonstrate full knowledge of company products, and establish areas of expertise
• Provide on-going solution support, and resolve customer reported issues
Technology Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.